The Rebound PCL is designed to apply a physiologically correct dynamic force, optimum for rehabilitation of posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) ruptures, whether during functional (non-surgical) treatment or post-surgical reconstruction. The dynamic load of the Rebound PCL on the tibia is generated by applying an anterior directed dynamic force on the calf area, and opposing counter forces on the anterior aspect of the leg.
Indications for use
- Rehabilitation of Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) ruptures, whether post-surgical reconstruction or during functional (non-surgical) treatment.
Features and benefits
- A Dynamic Tension System™ designed to increase the load on the tibia as the knee goes through flexion, providing an anterior drawer force that reduces the load on the PCL.
- Shear Knobs for specific load adaptation according to the patient’s individual anatomy and rehabilitation related requirements.
- Polycentric Hinge with extension and flexion stops allowing for range of motion adjustment.
- Anti-migration Straps (AMS) reduce migration and provide comfort while ensuring that the brace stays in correct position.
- Breathable Sensil® liners reduce migration and skin irritation while providing comfort.